Friday, April 21, 2006

Of to Kenya

Tomorrow we are going to leave to Kenya for the Masai Mara game reserve. I wont’t be probably updating these pages for a while, but I will be keeping notes on my laptop and compile them here at some point, hopefully with brilliant photographs of savannah.

Today was not extremely eventful although I got my share of both African and Indian cultures. Lot of time was spent in chores, which I thought could have been taken care in few hours and to end the day had to spend an hour in the traffic jam. Well I guess I would be rather stuck in traffic here than in Helsinki. Nandish seems to be annoyed from time to time as I’ve been tugging along everywhere with him. We shall see how the 12 hours in the car will turn out  as the internet connection died, I am writing this on a dial-up, which is so SLOW. I guess the images need to wait… Should not complain though, most of the locals, I guess, do not have even electricity at the moment. (Nandish has a converter and few batteries)

No comments: