Thursday, August 07, 2008

24.7. Orpheus & Eurodyce


I am forced to upload this entry quite late as I wrote it in the plain to Finland and was not able to get online. Since then my girlfriend was around and I did not have time to update the blog. on the 25. I should have requested to get into the Finnair business lounge, as I was forced to wait additional six hours at the Helsinki-Vantaa international airport, as they jousted me out of my flight. Hopefully, they really do compensate as much as they promised. Well in the previous day I was enjoying some modern dance...

After many difficulties I finally sat down in the third row of Theatre and der Wien not really knowing what to expect of the next two hours. but what a show it turned out be. erotic yes, that was to be expected from the description on the Impulz dance web page, but still I was baffled by the strength of the presence compared to any recorded shows. This feeling was stipulated even more by few sequences where some of the dancers danced within the audience, especially eurodice who passed me by within arms length in those golden micro shorts and skimpy bits barely covering the nipples... whoa I am getting carried away here :) besides this don't look back episode there were many others more explicit ones, but trying to describe them here is pretty pointless. all I can say is that I enjoyed the show for all the money I paid for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SEO
very useful, thanx a lot for this article -- This s what I was looking for.