Sunday, June 01, 2008

Vienna

I moved to Vienna yesterday.  I have not seen much of the city yet. I  just took the metro to the Simmeln area, where the student flat is located, unpacked and walked around for a while.  The day was hot and the bars and street stalls full of people.  I will be staying here for three months while studying at the International Institute of Applied System Analysis (IIASA), so I have plenty of time to see the sights.  After living in my own flat for few years, moving back to student commune feels strange and brings back memories from my undergraduate years at University of York.  There is plenty of research for me to do during the summer months, so I am not planning to spend too much time on blogging, but nevertheless I will try write few lines regularly.

No comments: